add

Monday, June 6, 2011

A tale of a few coupons...


I have been so proud of my recent couponing and after bragging to several people I decided to post about how to go about this couponing business.

Here is the run down. Last week I was able to get 100 V8 fusion drinks, 1 package of beef, 1 package of chicken, pringles, cheese, pepperonis, 20 pints of ice cream, 20 energy drinks, 3 canned items, 2 packages of fruit in a cup, and 1 pkg. of tomatoes. Now I paid around $6 for all this, and it should have been about $2 bc once I got into the car, I noticed the checker did not ring 8 of my coupons!!!!

I should have only paid the tax.

So here is how I did it. I had 100 .75 cent coupons for the V8 juice. The juice was on sale for .50 cents. So every time I bought 1, walmart paid me .25 cents. So after 100 of these babies I made $25,00! That is how I got all the other items for free, except for the ice cream and energry drinks, I just had $1 off coupons for each. They were on sale 10 for $10 so I only paid tax on them.

That is how I did it....anyone want to give it a try??

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your success via Amy, and although we are super newbies... you are a stay-at-home inspiration and I'm to get my own stockpile going soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete